Thursday, August 04, 2005

Kitchen

868 Grant Ave. Novato
415.892.6100

Back to Kitchen again. This time for lunch.
Their lunch menu mainly featurs sandwitches and salads. Prices range from $8 to $14, which seem reasonable enough. My friend had Seared Scallops with Arugula Salad ($14), and I had Cobb Salad ($13). My salad came with iceberg lettuce, nice chicken breast, thick slices of bacon cut up, boiled egg, blue cheese, and avocado slices. Scallops were seared to perfection, and my chicken was just tender and moist. I haven't had iceberg lettuce for years; it was really refreshing and "new". For dessert, we ordered chocolate cake. It was a little grainy and dry, but being a chocoholic, we finished it.
The menu is not as creative as dinner mene but it was a good lunch on a warm day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home