Friday, June 24, 2005

My Other Favourite Places

I like Left Bank on Magnolia in Larkspur. They serve French/American food. People are so friendly and food is reliable. Insalata in San Anselmo is another of my favourite places, but the seats are uncomfortable, and I feel cold there.
For Japanese food, I recommend Sushiko in Larkspur Landing. Food is reasonable and good. I usually have sushi there, but they have great tempura, unagi, soba, and udon. Goro in Mill Valley by the freeway, is also good, and if you are in Sausalito, Sushi Ran is worth trying.
If Chinese food is what you are craving for, I am afraid you have to go across San Rafael-Richomond Bridge, and go to Saigon just before you get to Ranch 99 complex. They serve dim sum at lunch time, and their crabs are fantastic! It is off Center Ave. exit in Albany, so you can go shopping in Costco after lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home